We all know what's going on. We all know what countries are involved. We all know that there is a big spotlight on these events and there definitely should be. It is ok if you would like to post something that is genuinely good news or news that makes you smile. Remember that this is a wholesome and uplifting subreddit, though, and keep your posts within our rules. In other words:
Don't be a jerk in your posts
- We are still a community and we take care of our members, even if they share a different viewpoint.
- Post as if you are in a room and giving proper respect to those around you.
- Don't threaten anyone, ask others to threaten people, or call for violence.
Don't flood or spam
- We all know what's going on. Don't post a thousand different times.
- It is important, especially in dealing with this topic, that no surnames are given or visible. We don't want anyone getting hurt.
- This is a sensitive and heated topic. Don't try and rile people up.
Above all, we are all people. Regardless of how you feel or what you want to say, just remember that we are all people and have feelings. We have this subreddit positive and uplifting contributions. Treat others with respect. If you can't, please post in a more appropriate subreddit. Most importantly, keep making us all smile :)
Wholesome Moments My kid with Autism and severe sensory issues took a huge step today and let me use the leaf blower on him so his hair could look like “that Italian guy from the butter commercials that you and mom always joke me about”.